--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@> wrote:
> >

> A source told me that AP Partners does not own that property. That
> block was sold to Westminster. So I guess they burned it down,
right
> Dan, Skip?

You know what the Broadway Millenium Hotel is in Manhattan?
Developed in the mid-1980's by Macklowe Properties, bigger than
Westminister, Kushner and MD Sass combined. Site formerly had an SRO
Hotel on it. The building was exploded on a Sunday night right
before midnight when a moratorium on demolishing such structures was
to go into effect. Only the demo guy got caught holding the bag
although all knew he didn't do it on his own. I'm never surprised.