OK, I tried verifying Nancy's report on the ownership of the hotel
property as Westminster Communities' with the city, but Reidy was out
of the office and the tax records won't have a new transfer for
anywhere's from 4 - 12 weeks post sale.
Since the sale from Asbury Partners to Westminster was printed again
today with no mention of a correction requested from the City, I
included it in my update of the story on Asbury Radio.com
BTW Today - Feb. 28 - is also the date Westminster's owner, Charlie
Kushner was due to transfer from the prison camp in Alabama to a half-
way house, according to the StarLedger of 2/16/06.
Here's a question for yah - if Nancy quoted the fire officials
correctly, they're still investigating the fire that destroyed the
hotels that Kushner just bought. Then why are the officials allowing
Vacarro to demolish the site? Isn't that destroying a possible crime
scene?
Maureen