> Our elected officials should start acting like grownups and
> professionals and they should conduct themselves at public meetings
> with dignity and respect for citizens regardless of their personal
> views. They should remember above all that they are public servants
> and not dictators.

That the Council has not behaved this way for the past 4+ years is
exactly why AP has not moved significantly forward. Why do you think
I was "exiled"?

Could it be that as a public official I took a stance that they were
making mistakes that would would not be in the best interests of the
City? That our historic assets were at great risk in the path they
were taking?

Naaa, They knew what they were doing. LOL

Werner