--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apoojo" <apoojo@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:

> <bluebishop82@>
> > > > >

> I'm no lawyer, the how yes the who no.
>
> whatever, look it is not asburys problem but a state problem, each
alleged injury is worth a certain percentage by law, believe it or
not i personally know of some individuals who if you add up all the
cases, the mandated percentages, they are over 200% disabled yet in
better shape than the average joe, why do you think we pay
so much for insurance, be it workers comp or health in new jersey,
because of stupid past practices, let cooorzine address this, no he
will not take on police fire teachers or public employees, just too
many votes there for a democrat, go get em tommy