--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Every town has a Rita, and it's not welcomed but you need a watchdog
group or government would run wild. I just think if Rita and her
group had more tact the council meetings wouldn't get so crazy. At
the next meeting let's see who throws the first punch. Well maybe the
meeting after that because that's deadline day and we know they
won't be able to make them happy no matter what is agreed upon.
So the first meeting in April we'll see.

 JJ and all else,

> Don't be locked to the varied dictionary definitions of Gadfly
(some
> postive some negative).
>
> When it comes to municipal watchdogging, GADFLY is absolutely the
> highest honor you can receive (Socrates was the first).
>
> Embrace it.  Feel free to call me GADFLY at all times.  It is an
> extreme compliment.
>
> We should buy Gadfly t-shirts and start a club. We shold have
Gadfly