GADFLY
(noun) a person who stimulates or annoys especially by persistent criticism of a Government that refuses to operate on behalf of the people

I invite you all to view my comments at Long Branch City Council Tuesday, 2/28
Immediately after my remarks in the Public Speak Portion of the Meeting, listen to James Aaron announce how he will censor free speech.

and, why not... They successfully interfered with my Religious Liberty, than my property rights, than my Liberty and now my speech...

I am mesmerized by the ability of James Aaron.

Check it out on www.freelongbranch.com

Lighthouse Christian Center
162 Broadway, PO BOX 308
Long Branch, NJ 07740-0308
732.222.6224
www.lighthousemission.com
KEVIN BROWN, Pastoral Director
FOUNDING MEMBER: NEW JERSEY COALITION
AGAINST EMINENT DOMAIN ABUSE

www.njcaeda.org

"Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty"

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS