--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> That's odd Joe D not take an interest in what's going on? Once again
> Mistaken. Joe has every interest as to what goes on in this city.
Wake up, and  as
> far as the back row Joe is rite.
>
> GG

GG, perhaps you missed the last sentence in Gerry's post

"Like yourself, at least we are there and take an interest in what is
going on in the city!"

I think that is readily interpreted as Gerry recognizing that Joe takes
an interest in what goes on. If he had said "Unlike yourself" but he
didn't.