--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Doesn't Uncle Phil still own most of the land?? If so how long in
court? So is this plan for all the land some it or in phases. Are
there any affordable housing developers interested ? What about
recreation?  Maybe another water park? Are your R friends in the
County involved?

 That's being written right now.  That's why I'm talking to you right