> To figure out what Springwood needs - just change roles.
>
> BB, move over to the apartments. You will switch homes with
another
> family. They get to live in your home, on your salary with
whtaever job
> they have - they get your cars, income etc.
>
> You get to move into their home, your kids. You can still work
your
> job, but the income is their income, as is their bank account
(if). You
> get whatever they get in social service aid. Your kids can go to
any
> program their kids get. Transportation - whatever theirs is. If
it's a
> bus, taxi etc. Shopping the same.

While I bet the planning experts on the board and elsewhere would
agree with me that the drastic effort you propose is unncessary in
developing a plan, at the same time I will also tell you "Been there
and done that."

My sweet Irish mother is still in the west-side house I grew up in.
That doesn't give me the gravitas to have any more say in what
happens there than anyone else, but I think it tends me toward your
above-stated requirement somewhat.

I won't spend concern on whether my life path was eqully hard as
anyone else's or not.

The key is understanding - I don't actually have to get hit by a bus
to know it's going to hurt.

Thanks for the other ideas though and as I said I will make sure
your opinions are known (as with all else here on this board).

Thanks again.