On 4/4/06 2:11 PM, "oakdorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> I don't read The Tri Shitty News, so what's the plan and where??
>>

> Steinbachs - 9,000 sq ft of around 22,000 sq ft ground floor.
>
> good food.
>
> guess what, they attract people. what cookman needs.
>
> Imagine, people coming to downtown for lunch

Exactly.   Imagine all of the people from the Asbury Park area that
currently go to Clancy's for a meal spending those bucks in downtown Asbury?

There certainly is a market for it as Clancy's has shown.  Not everyone
wants to go to a great upscale restaurant every night.  Regular restaurants
are needed too.