...will die too?

Which leads us to beleive others are having a tough time. Ole appears
to do pretty good with their "business lunch", even with price creep.
Enough food for the day. Jsut skip getting killed on coffee on
dessert. But always good. HAven't tried fusion at all yet. Waiting
for someone to rant about it. Harry's proved that you can bring
people in. And, as I said from day one, they wouldn't make it with
their attitude. Serve good food, which they originally did, and
people come.

9,000 sq ft is no small space.

I guess you' rather see cookman dark every night?

when harry's was hopping, we parked on lake, down cookman, mattison.
Actually, we didn't, I dropped at the door and then parked.

They can always wait and move a block or 2 east into 450,000 of new
space someday.

Imagine if DAve and busters came to town and drew hoards of people -
families. Scary thought. People. Uncool, surburban types in SUVS and
Beemers with money to spend.
Greedy landlords, spending big bucks on complete rehabs. To do what?
Lose money?

AP and Atlantic City are the same to investors.

One big bet.