> together and then the 25% of liquid funds calculated on that higher
> number? Were we only talking about $6 million? I don't think so. I
> think it costs tens of millions to do what they are supposed to do.
> Curious to say the least.

1. The costs don't add up, unless, using Skip's approach, you only use
paint and quikcrete. The CITY should use the number of $250/sq ft for
any calculations (or more to Dan/JJ), just to cover their ass should
THEY HAVE TO DO THE WORK 10 years from now.

2. At least Carbertta had his sales office in shape.