--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oakdorf" <oakdorf@> wrote:
> >

> How can you call something bullshit if you haven't seen the
> agreement? If you were at the Council Meeting Johnson said the $6
> million dollars is the amount of the work they are committed to
right
> now.

If you were there why didn't you introduce yourself? Like the
shadows? The $6 million is important because the initial escrow is
based upon that amount. Without seeing the actual document we don't
know what else is in there although I suspect that the remaining
restoration timelines are as soft as they are in the powerpoint
presentation. Ultimately, its all up to future negotitation. Nothing
hard.