Ed Johnson made a post on the other Asbury board stating that the C-8 date is not final.  Hmmm  sounds a bit funny to me.  Maybe Metro is now worried about this lawsuit?

dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dan, hire Jimmy AAron and maybe you could win.

Yes, I hear the judges and him were all brought in by the same person.
But I wouldn't have him if he paid me.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS