BB, you're on):

YOu guys forgot Dino (operator now of Dino's in Ursula Plaza,
ducky's son).

Zak and Nick of Nicks Arcade, where I spent man winters getting to
be the first to play the new pins.

Howard and Eddie of the Flame Pit and Waffe House. Eddie taught me
how to make sure you don't get ripped off. Howie, the women and how
to make an egg cream. Ollie and Family, who I am still friends with.
Don't forget Stevie Res. And Dave Bryant, who packed up in the
middle of the night and headed bakc to Olkahoma (1st Ave arcade) and
Mrs Jamison, who finally packed up. Lee's arcade 0 Joker Poker. BB,
if I get star trac fixed in my basement, you can come over and
play...

HOw about any of the baseball games....

pop,pop,pop.

King of Diamonds at lees.

I almost bought that at a yard sale. Off to Wildwood we go.