> > Fair editorial.
> >

> Fair, to say the least.
>
> Now it's time for the doc to made public.
>
> What date are they supposed to show the $30m?

Supposedly they already showed the $30 million net worth certified
by a CPA and they have to maintain that net worth during the entire
restoration. At least that's what I took from the powerpoint but who
knows without the actual document. I don't know what a certified net
worth of Partners gives us - the money will be in thier bank not
ours. That's why you ask for irrevocable letters of credit so you
can pull down the money. They could have a certified $300 million
and you can't touch it. Amatuerish on the city's part, but what do
you expect.