Let's not play games here the union has BOE members in their pockets not that but it has become a black & white issue with the school board.  If you are a white teacher our faithful pro teacher pro union board member will fight for the teacher even if the teacher has not been teaching for years.  Retired with full pay.  Until the games stop with the black/white issue, you will not have a whole board working together for the same purpose THE CHILDREN.

As for  respect I have always given each one of you respect.

Toni Ross
Former Board Member

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS