I am a Veteran.I have alot of WWII friends that gave the Freedom we have
today.Several have pass away.Asbury Park should be about bringing people here
Ocean Grove also there next~store.Peolpe like to Walk.Hopefully one day
everything will be Fix up nice people will Shop,Eat,come here by
Bus's,Train.etc.Asbury on a Comeback we need to get this kids involve in things
thats good for them while there young that they will Remember.  ~Racism~The
onlyRemedies against Race  & Prejudice * Enlightement  & Education:This is a
Slow & Painstaking process. Our Great Grandfathers didn't go off & these Wars
so we could fight more.GREED is the problem Its alright to make $ but when you
over do it than it time for more Confessions.One day the only Flag flying here
will be the VFW Building.Don't let your Greed get in the way of your Princples
Everyone