--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am a Veteran.I have alot of WWII friends that gave the Freedom we have
> today.Several have pass away.Asbury Park should be about bringing people here
> Ocean Grove also there next~store.Peolpe like to Walk.Hopefully one day
> everything will be Fix up nice people will Shop,Eat,come here by
> Bus's,Train.etc.Asbury on a Comeback we need to get this kids involve in
> things thats good for them while there young that they will Remember.
> ~Racism~The onlyRemedies against Race  & Prejudice * Enlightement  &
> Education:This is a  Slow & Painstaking process. Our Great Grandfathers
> didn't go off & these Wars so we could fight more.GREED is the problem Its
> alright to make $ but when you over do it than it time for more
> Confessions.One day the only Flag flying here will be the VFW Building.Don't
> let your Greed get in the way of your Princples Everyone

Everyone needs to learn to live & work together to make in this town regardless
of what COLOR skin they [EMAIL PROTECTED]

{ Wisdom is not a product schooling/but of the Lifelong attempt to attempt it.}
The Children in AsburyPark guidance can help them require Wisdom.How many
people are Veterans are Active in a Veterans program somewhere for the kid?How
many Shop,Walk,Ride a Bike,Walk the B/W.When nothing going at the
Waterfront?Get active in your CITY PEOPLE PERIOD!!!!I you get like seeing my
Face you will be seeing Alot  of it.That VFW building should be turn into a
Music Hall of Fame.If it was up to me. But it isn't.Like I said take Care of
the Youth they will take care of the Elder Period.