--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apoojo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> sounds like this is going to the courts on your behalf? i also
care
> about the truth, met you twice at council meetings, i know you are
> intelligent,and hopefully sincere.  please state your intended
> litigation, if it is to pound your chest and say i told you so, i
> disagree with you, if it is to negotiate to give them more units
> save other areas, and get fair market value for the triangle, you
may
> have many supporters, again please state your intentions, like
denzel
> said explain it to me(us) as if i am a second grader. this is
written
> with all due respect to you i am not busting your back, i would
just
> like to know your intentions, i do not think putting them out in
> public will hurt your case, but if you do i respect your reply
saying
> that  thank you.

It's hard to pound your chest when you have man breasts. That being
said, why should I care about saying I told you so? I know I am
right and the council is wrong. From what I have seen from the NJ
courts I doubt I would prevail anyway and it would probably be the
council, Aaron and Fred here laughing and them saying "I told you
so." If I go forward (and I really don't feel like spending the
money) it would certainly not be on my behalf or benefit. As I said
to someone recently who asked if I had an interest in the C-8 site,
I replied that I only have an interest in my own house in AP and I
am losing that interest rapidly because of the shenanigans. So my
intentions are to do what is right because it is simply the right
thing to do. The WRP says it cannot be built whether you read the
March draft or the June version we all know and love. I have even
informed the city privately that they could simply ward off any
lawsuit by just amending the WRP. They are so stubborn and know-it-
alls that they will cut off their noses to spite their faces. I
learned early on that the truth does not have to jump through hoops
to be believed. The city's reaction to the claim that the WRP does
not permit the rebuilding of C-8 was to jump through hoops. Quite
simply a comedy of errors. So to answer your question - I might sue
and I might not. I certainly will if I have support because I have
nothing to gain but to have the truth revealed. I may just say "why
bother" like so many in this city.