After posting this morning I had a delicious piece of blueberry marble
cake at The Kingsley Deli. Sure enough, Rita's lawyer did receive the
offers via certified mail that Aaron said were sent. I do not think that
changes for one thing about  what I wrote earlier. If a taxpayer stands
in front of the council and makes a statement, they should have not only
listened they should have acted accordingly. Nothing about the
redevelopment project would have changed if two weeks from now, the same
vote they took weds was taken at the next meeting. In fact, what might
change would be the plight of a taxpayer and the one person who stood up
to the blight by showing up for work everyday. No one looked at C8 over
the years more than Rita. Everyone else left. The council should have
postponed the vote and similar to what they did and hopefully are doing
for Christina's Aunt, looked into whether or not a fair offer was made
Rita, and the chance to sit at the table and negotiate a fair deal for
her property.

You can search right from your browser? It¿s easy and it¿s free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM