--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, traderdube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So it's her lawyers fault not the councils she should sue him. I
doubt very much that she didn't know what was going on. Your telling
me her lawyer had this since 2004 and he didn't say a word? Are you
that gullable? I wonder why the city hasn't lost a lawsuit. Isn't
Fernicola her Lawyer? Two weeks wouldn't have made a difference  Rita
won't settle. Didn't Maureen post that Rita's taking this to the end?
She's wants $ 500,000 for that rat hole.

After posting this morning I had a delicious piece of blueberry
marble

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM