--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I've been asserting that very point from day one. The lands East
of
> Ocean Ave were sold to the City by Bradley at such a low price
> ($100,000) that it was considered a gift to the City.
>
> In the deed is a clause stating to the effect 'to be used by the
> public in perpetuity' along with another stipulation 'if ever not
> used for a public purpose, would revert back to the Bradley Estate'
>
> Bradleys intent is clear from the nature of the transaction and
its
> historical record. Certainly a case of "Public Trust" gone out the
> window...

You have copy of the deed? Even though some deed restrictions which
are intended to "run with the land" have been overturned by the
courts. Depending upon how this is worded, it may stick and
invalidate the sales to Asbury Partners. Again, the question is who
has 1) the time and 2) the money to sue.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM