W: So HOW can we GET THE WORD AND THE TRUTH OUT TO
THEM, AS WELL AS ENCOURAGE THEM TO get involved in the
future of THEIR TOWN??  Billboards? A show or benefit
w/some sort of activist component or disseminating of
info??  How can we raise the consciousness and invite
ACTION?? Or should we just concentrate on either
getting ON the council or influencing those in power
that already are trying to do something GOOD regarding
SAVING (literally) the town??  -al

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM