Title: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Nashville band "gets" Asbury Park...
On
W: So HOW can we GET THE WORD AND THE TRUTH OUT TO
THEM, AS WELL AS ENCOURAGE THEM TO get involved in the
future of THEIR TOWN??  Billboards? A show or benefit
w/some sort of activist component or disseminating of
info??  How can we raise the consciousness and invite
ACTION?? Or should we just concentrate on either
getting ON the council or influencing those in power
that already are trying to do something GOOD regarding
SAVING (literally) the town??  -al

I will gladly donate ad space in front of the 150,000 readers of Upstage Magazine (print and online) for the cause.

We just put the Asbury Park Cultural Arts Plan online in PDF form for download at:
http://www.upstagemagazine.com/artsplan/AsburyArtsPlan.pdf

This plan was introduced to the public on Thursday at the Berkeley-Carteret.  Inside are many great ideas for preserving parts of Asbury’s history as well as ideas on how to utilize arts to help the revilization of the city.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS