Well said JJ. Yes, I did see all your points. I like the "concept".  But one of
posts I did point
out was the way the article was written, it would make you think that they
would expand
the boardwalk buildings by eliminating Ocean Ave. Just a guess, but earlier
plans were to
make Kinglsey the main road.

I can't wait to go boozing with my kids.

1 dead arcade at night ( I feel for them) but luckily, a few places for booze.
Actually, less
booze halls then in the good old days.

not one Ice Cream cone.

So off to the lighthouse we go.
(
What AP has to realize, is that so far, Long Branch (Pier Village) is not for
the kids. That is,
unless you want ot buy or princess a $400 pair of Jeans. The pier has 4 places
to buy
booze, that is, if you can afford the $11 cosmos.

So the partners should keep the focus on $2.00 coors all day, every day, and
post big
banners on CH and the rest of their zone advertising the fact. Looks real nice.

Free Beaches, Free Beer.

Think Ft. Laurderdale.  Think Art Stock and $5.00 door @ 5pm-7pm. all the buds
you can
drink. Free Beaches.

Think Ft. Lauderdale. Think condo and the new Ft. Lauderdale.

Here's to Free Beaches, Free Beer.

Crowds will come.

DWI  check points on the AP circle.  Cover expenses.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM