It's about time the state take over the school district.
How many times does this school district have to be told that our students are not reading, writing on grade level as they should.  Before the state will come in to do something.  We that care are calling for all parents in this district to keep your students home in September for a week to show the state the urgency of what's going on.

When you have board members more concern whether a teacher is paid more money to produce the same results year after year.  How insane is that.

There is more to come then the state taking over the district.

Toni Ross
Former Board Member
Still fighting for Our Students.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS