I don't know about the hours in Long Branch. I haven't worked at the Peddler
for about 12-15
years. For the record, I was told by a really cool police officer last night
that a ticket for being
caught riding on the boardwalk would include a heafty fine. It would be just my
bad luck to
be the guy busted for doing so.
Hopefully, I'm not the only one out there that is bothered by this situation,
and if I am i really
don't want to capitalize this message board for my desire to ride my bike.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM