Title: Re: [AsburyPark] I hope Asbury doesn't lose all of the character that made it special
On 7/12/06 4:14 PM, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I moved to AP in March, and much of my youth was spent in AP and I clearly remember all
of the great movie theaters and other architectural gems that made our city special.
Sadly, most of that is now gone, and some of what remains is threatened.
The new condos that are going up where the Palace once stood are pretty damn ugly if you
ask me. I'd rather look at the decaying Metropolitian Hotel then those barracks any day.
That being said, it saddens me that our city is now being homogenized into the same look
as every other redeveloped city along the shore. All the character is going away, to be

Amen to that.  It’s nice to see people who WANT Asbury to retain its character rather than just saying it.  Unfortunately, I think too many people want Asbury to turn into just another beach town when it could be so much more...

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS