--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I hate to cause trouble but most of you are living in the past. Asbury lost
> it's character 50
> years ago and it is never going to be the same. Why don't you want it to turn
> into a
> beautiful , safe place to live in a multicultural atmosphere.

Unfortunately your assertion displays ignorance regarding accepted practices in
redevelopment and community revitalization.

Please explain, from your point of view, how the current development direction
of Asbury
Park meets State and Federal standards, and how it will benefit the entire City.

How will this vision of yours "a beautiful , safe place to live in a
multicultural atmosphere" be
fulfilled?

Werner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM