--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone have a idea on what a parking space is worth in a City like
> Asbury Park?//

//Our parking Lot has been offer several differant estimates from differant
people it isn't for sale we are holding on to it maybe something down the
road.We have some postive people out there.We could lease it.We still need for
our Bingo patrons & our parties.I just looking for the price that is  right
price.If we do decide to sell everything has to come down to a vote there we
have a new Chain of Command.We have alot people seeking in there to park that
shouldn't be like restaurant employees when I was a chef the employees park far
away from the every restarant I work leaving parking open for there Patrons
employees are there for 8 to 10 hours if not more.Lake Ave. has alot parking
spacing that sit empty at times the should park there.We are letting
restaurants in the area use on it weekends when we aren't for Valet Parking
some of the Rest. are  making a donation to the Veterans.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM