Title: Re: [AsburyPark] Save the Baronet, Fast Lane and Asbury Lanes
On 7/14/06 2:24 PM, "Allan Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I agree that these buildings from the past should be saved.  However at what costs?

I would love to see the public be able to vote straight up for something like this.   Personally, I think the buildings should be saved for a million reasons.  There is so much more good that could come from the 4th Ave Arts  District than condos, but if the entire town’s population was against it that makes more of a difference than having a few people on the Council against it.

Why not inform the town’s people on the pros and cons and let them decide?

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS