Well, I am ready to fire up again!!!
Are you???

We need a moratorium in New Jersey.

Nothing has changed, our local government continue to forge forward with takings for private gain.  Our courts continue to rule in favor of these municipalities, because the statutes give them the power to wipe us out!

The state statutes are failing 85% of the people of New Jersey, because that many are against it at latest polls.  The numbers have not gone down, and they will not go down.  The only thing going down is homes and businesses that are the target of this statewide abuse.

I am recommending a letter a day to the Governor a day.

Each day, when you wake up write him.

We have to make him take notice and he has to stop the abuse now!

Thank you.

Kevin Brown
Long Branch, NJ
732.222.6224