Last time I checked this is a message board for issues with regard to
Asbury Park.  This is not a personal board for advertisements for
people who don't even live in Asbury Park.

If you have a problem with what I am saying, look at the home page for
this group and read the description.

vinny

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> If you are looking for a way to get your message on web and would
like to
> use video you may want to consider a special offer from Jersey Kev
Productions.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM