Well put, and I agree with everything you've said.
If anything, I was more interested in getting Dennis and Werner to stick to the
topic they
were commenting in, because they veered pretty far off course.
And yes, it is I, Hinge...although I didn't know I was infamous. I've always
wanted to be
that.
I'm quite familiar with QQ, in fact I'm hoping to work with JD and make a video
for one of
the songs.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM