> Does anyone know what the new tax rate is? I was looking at my
> quarterly statement and my bill will increase by $750 next year.
What
> the ROI on that?

It's called reality here in NJ. And I don't think you guys get
revalued just yet.

New tax bills arrived in Ocean Twp as well. That's why I love
the "...only 1.23 per $1000 increase" or however it gets worded.
Never appears right.

What will happen or should be happening soon, is that LANDLORDS will
be forced out of the business (those that are looking for cash flow)
as the taxes eat into the profits UNLESS the tenants can asborb the
TAX INCREASES - meaning those barely or not making ends meet will
leave at some point with no state sponsored housing.

One big circle.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM