RE:  "I do not believe Jesus Christ (never read a hateful word out of
his mouth in
the New Testament), Gandhi and Martin Luther King (both of whom have
relatives speaking out today for gay rights), Thomas Jefferson(the big
pusher of Separation between Church and State), and American Indians
(referred to gays as "Two-Spirited" and often they were the tribe's
medicine
men) would endorse your hateful views.

Unlike you, I wish you a happy and healthy life and hope you are
forgiven in
the end."   Tom

RIGHT ON TOM!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM