> -got to back even further to the mid 70's when the first deal to sell
the boardwalk was
> hatched to a guy from Red bank named robert Oberst or something
close.  I don't have docs,
> but perhaps werner could help pin down the time frame - 76-78 around
there.

it was in the early 80s he and his partners wanted to redevelop entire
bdwlk area, put on public display in the old senior center, his
original renderings were not that bad, was thrown out  not sure think
kramer was gone fiorentino mayor, supposedly, allegedly, not saying its
the truth would'nt kick back hence we got caarabretta

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM