--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You guys are even using the wrong name .... The name of their
> Morristown Operation ... Which by the way, has been very successful
> and mostly accepted by the Community!

Actually, I spoke with local law enforcement off the record and was
informed that in their personal the Mission is a problem for Morris
town.  While they admit that a shelter is necessary, the Market Street
Mission is a problem because of its location of being in the heart of
their business district.

They said that if that shelter was eight or so blocks away from the
downtown area, the clients would not roam around in packs distrupting
local business.  The other shelters in the area are further away from
the business center.

They also said that since there are no background checks performed at
the Market Street Mission, the prisons have taken up the practice to
refer the freshly released inmates with records that would not pass
the County and Salvation Army background checks to the Market Street
Mission.  Logic dictates the same would follow in Asbury Park.

Please do not throw names like Hitler around so loosely.  STALIN was
for a equal playing field of the Russian people and look what he did
to his people.  Also, look at the leaders of North Korea and China.
If those leaders are your preference, forgive me for not drinking the
Kool Aid.

Tom

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM