I never said anything about my political affiliation, color, nor race.

Typical liberal straw man tactics.  Keep drinking your Al Franken Kool-Aid.  You made an argument to a post I didn't create.

Behavior is what I was talking about.  People acting in in-human ways and what drives this behavior.

If you could dismiss your silly guilt and allow actual judgement into the picture, you could channel your energy into productive efforts.