Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: AsburySteve vs. Stand Up for Asbury

In reference to [EMAIL PROTECTED]com:

Rather than attempt to deal, understand or engage him in his endless
list of societal ills; you would all do well to ignore the ranting of
this very ill person.
Thanks for the advice, Skip.  A done deal. I'm out of that loop.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS