Can someone BRIEFLY summarize the points in this thread? I tuned out
when MadameMarieSteve read my fortune based on who I voted for in an
election 20 months ago.  He wrote a lot of words, surely all of them
couldn't have been as worthless and hate-filled?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "steveguyrx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> In reference to [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
>   Rather than attempt to deal, understand or engage him in his
endless
>   list of societal ills; you would all do well to ignore the
ranting of
>   this very ill person.
>
> Thanks for the advice, Skip.  A done deal. I'm out of that loop.
>
> I agree.  Asbury Steve is a certified "nut".  I am liberal and a
Democrat.  But the way he goes on and on with his preaching and
insults almost makes me want to take the opposite position.