The man sees the answer right in front of him, yet would rather
blame his troubles on some schmuck in Washington.

Steve, turn off the TV & AM radio & live the life around you. The
answers won't be found in Washington or Trenton or Freehold. Your
Creator has given you a fishing pole. Don't blame others. Sit on
that pier and fish.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Allan,
>
> WHY Should Multi-Millionaires GET a Tax Break to buy $1 Million
Condos?
> They don't pay their fair share of Income Tax as it is, since Bush
gave
> them a 70% Tax Cut at the Federal Level when he got in, as did
Reagan in
> the 1980's!
>
> That just puts MORE pressure on current owners of both Homes &
> Businesses!
>
> Don't the People in here GET It?
>
> We already have Corporate Welfare, which costs the US 100 Times
what
> "People Welfare" costs, now we want to give Millionaires "Real
Estate
> Welfare", to make them even Richer, and to burden our Homeowners &
> Businesses HERE more!  If they can't AFFORD the same taxes that
everyone
> pays, they don't deserve to OWN the Properties!  We have duel rules
> here. Give the Rich EVERYTHING ..... For free, but Screw the Poor &
> Middle Class People!
>
> Steve
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@>
> wrote:
> >

> > Steve asburysteve2001@ wrote:
> > Wanna talk Tax Ratables? Fishman and our City is giving these
super
> rich persons a 50% Tax Deduction for 5 Years, and a 25% Deduction
the
> following 5 Years! Where will the difference come from .........
YOU,
> the current Tax Payers! Why should Rich People who pay less than
10%
> Federal Tax get TAX Breaks on $1 Million Summer Homes?
> > You're absolutely correct! In fact, I'll add to it.
> >

> >       Recent Activity
> >
> >       3
> >   New Members
> >
> > Visit Your Group
> >
> >    Asbury park home
> >    Asbury park nj
> >    Asbury park hotel
> >    Asbury park foreclosure
> >    Asbury park real estate
> >
> >       Yahoo! News
> >   Sports News
> >   Get up to the
> >   minute sports news
> >
> >     Yahoo! TV
> >   "The 9"
> >   Daily count down
> >   of top Web finds.
> >
> >     Y! Toolbar
> >   Get it Free!
> >   easy 1-click access
> >   to your groups.
> >

> >   .
> >
> >   Correct me if I am wrong
> > If I was to buy a condo for 500,000 I would be pay tax on a
value of
> 500,000 without the abatement. With the abatement I would be
paying tax
> on a value of 250,000 for that same condo. My home in asbury is
worth
> $450,000 but I am paying tax based on a value of 100.000. Who has
the
> better deal? Until the town is appraised I think the current
owners make
> out better. Especially since the tax per $100 is so high in Asbury.
> >
> > Am I missing something? Seems to me that this was a needed step
> inorder to sell the units Otherwise they would be taxed too high.

> > Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.
Great