Rev. Brown,

I do not disagree with anything that you've said. And I was only "Qualifying" myself by pointing to my Web Suite & Bio, not seeking credit for any good I may have done. That seems to be required in today's world before anyone will even speak with you.

Let me ask you a question, respectfully of course. What does one do when they see a plan to Gentrify a City, where only those of color, or mostly, let's say, are forcibly being pushed out of the City, and the whole City Hall, the Redeveloper and the People who moved in to "Make a Profit" have all ganged up on these people, knowing full well that they have the Power to get them out ..... HOW does one prevent these inhumane and unfair acts ..... Without even displaying "Righteous Anger"? Or how at all, being pitted against a $3 Billion Deal?

Reverend Nunn & his Ministers, who are all on a peer level with you, are infuriated at what's happening, yet these people actually laugh at you when you try to do what's right, or they attack you for being a good person!  Reverend Nunn gets so upset that he actually gets Sick sometimes at what's happening!  He helps people in both Asbury Park & in Lakewood, and has been in the papers for his good works & actions.  I also know Reverend Steve Brigham, whose Family has been here since the 1700's, and he's equally frustrated at what's going on.

I know that it takes more courage and strength to do what's right, but the odds are stacked so unevenly that it tests the souls of even the Best men I know!

Mike McNeil is another really GREAT man. And don't lay any religious crap on me that he's not! he took off 4 years from a successful career to do nothing but to help the Poor all over NJ with his STEPS Group, which you must have heard of (?). I can Boast for him a little, because he deserves some recognition. He's responsible for helping to bring over a thousand jobs to Lakewood, getting 450 Affordable Housing Units (With others) and writing a System to make the School System better in Lakewood, amongst other things.

Well, anyway, let me know if you're hooking up with Terri there, and let me know when you need the help, OK?  I can only paint, as far as construction type stuff, because I have degenerative disk disease, which even stopped me from running, which was one of my biggest loves of my life!  I used to run 5 Mile Races, but I could end up crippled if I continue to run now!

Talk soon,

Steve

--- In
AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Steve:
>
> I feed anybody who comes here. Even though it is illegal for me to do so
> under the dictates of my corrupt local administration.
>
> I am not interested in boasts of accomplishments, because all have fallen
> short of the glory of God. I can not take credit for even the things I do that
> are good and Godly, for it is "He who worketh (KJV) in me for GOOD! For His
> good pleasure!"
>
> Remember, Jesus did not stay in one city or hamlet, he toured the
> countryside.
>
> Also if I may be a little pastoral towards you. It does no good to slam
> anyone...
>
> "For those of you who say you love God, but hate your brother, can not love
> God. To love God one must love your brother."
>
> When asked "who is my brother" Jesus had a very interesting response. I
> won't quote it, cause I think you can find it on your own.
>
> When I want to curse man for his evil I am reminded of what Jesus said FROM
> THE CROSS!
> "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do." He didn't even think
> of saying... "to whom they were doing it." He knew who had His back...
> (Smile)
>
> One last thing. If you have to tell people of the good you have done, a big
> old angel in heaven erases your good deeds from the heavenly blackboard in
> your column. (just a spiritual premise - not really a fact, but think it
> through, anyway)
>
> Just so you understand something. I have been born again and spirit filled
> for close to 25 years. I have been trained in a number of ministries and
> schooled for 10 solid years. Even with all that saturation I know so little
> about the reality of the Kingdom of God that I praise God every day for His
> Grace. For without grace I am nothing... Thank you Jesus!
>
> May God Reveal more to each of us each day through his spirit..
>
> Kevin B.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS