Steve:

I feed anybody who comes here.  Even though it is illegal for me to do so under the dictates of my corrupt local administration.

I am not interested in boasts of accomplishments, because all have fallen short of the glory of God.  I can not take credit for even the things I do that are good and Godly, for it is "He who worketh (KJV) in me for GOOD! For His good pleasure!"

Remember, Jesus did not stay in one city or hamlet, he toured the countryside.

Also if I may be a little pastoral towards you.  It does no good to slam anyone...

"For those of you who say you love God, but hate your brother, can not love God.  To love God one must love your brother."

When asked "who is my brother"  Jesus had a very interesting response.  I won't quote it, cause I think you can find it on your own.

When I want to curse man for his evil I am reminded of what Jesus said FROM THE CROSS!
"Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."  He didn't even think of saying... "to whom they were doing it."  He knew who had His back... (Smile)

One last thing.  If you have to tell people of the good you have done, a big old angel in heaven erases your good deeds from the heavenly blackboard in your column. (just a spiritual premise - not really a fact, but think it through, anyway)

Just so you understand something. I have been born again and spirit filled for close to 25 years.  I have been trained in a number of ministries and schooled for 10 solid years.  Even with all that saturation I know so little about the reality of the Kingdom of God that I praise God every day for His Grace.  For without grace I am nothing... Thank you Jesus!

May God Reveal more to each of us each day through his spirit..

Kevin B.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS