More Rants!

The thing that really gets me, is how you folks ... when you're "So rich"!    I even discussed it with Senator Lautenberg's Office, and they agree with me 100%.   Let me tell you, I will do Everything I can to bring the entire Redevelopment DOWN ....So, have fun with your money while you're on the street to spend it!  ... Gentrify the Poor!     ... like Larry Fishman! His day is coming!  ... "In a hate situation, the HATER gets hurt, not the Hated". I AM the Hated by you guys, but you'll learn! ....  the Richest Class of People in the US!

There must be some DNA link here to Huey Long ( Populist turned Fascist ).

 Or worse Father Charles Coughlin.

Shades of 1935:

Cordiali saluti,