--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Rod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Good to know that its ok with you to spread misinformation as long
> as its just sloppiness. I guess the 'ol "Woops, I never checked my
> facts" excuse is all the permission needed to spread distortions and
> lies. That whole weapons of mass distruction thing... just
> sloppiness, oh well. :-)

I didn't make the flier nor have I said that there were 7 shelters in
the AP. I won;t mis words but it says 7 homeless shelters and soup
kitchens. Not the best wording - agreed. Could mean 7 of each, 6 of
one, etc. Sloppiness, yes, intentional no. There are numerous
facilities in AP that serve the homeless. That's a fact. AP does more
than its fair share.