LOL... you are just too much... no one ever said you made the flier
and no one ever said that you said there were 7 shelters in AP.
What you did say was the "the group made it clear that there are no
shelters in AP." Look at the flier again. My guess is that only you
don't see that you are wrong. Just once... admit it... never mind,
judging from the weather outside, I can only imagine what the
forecast for hell is today. I guess they made it clear... except for
their sloppiness. Adios.