"You see the irony is what they need to do is get Louie to get the
geese to stop doing this shit and it's all over...  (with mouth full
of bread) Yeah ...I felt like telling dubie to call, to get on the
phone to mog and make something happen."

Isn't it clear, whether dining open-mouthed or not, that it is dubie
who's full of shit; I suggest various community groups look for a
character wearing an air force one jacket as the source of feces in
their parks?