In a follow-up to that email, Mr Lamie commented that;

"Hopefully as we make progress people will remember what we did and not merely
what
remains to be done. Having spent millions to rebuild the boardwalk, I have yet
to hear one
word of thanks, having donated millions for low income housing, same thing. I
hope that
the new buildings, residents and jobs they create will yield a different result
and that
all of Asbury will be pleased that after decades, someone with vision and
courage made
the commitment we have made inspite of the decade of hard work and risk this
project will
take"

Any opinions on that?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> >
> > Below, you'll find the text to an email that I just received from Hugh R.
> > Lamle,
President
> > M. D. Sass Investors Services, Inc. in response to an email I sent to him.
> > His comments are within the quotation marks as answers to my questions.
>

> Just the same old "party line".
> -Everything is fine.
> -Everything is on track.
> -No expense to the taxpayers
>

> Smoke and mirrors. A knowledge of construction, some experience observing the
landscape
> here for the past 4 years and a drive around the area is all one needs to
> conclude that
this is